Free delivery with certain bulk orders.
There is a delivery surcharge on all orders outside of the radius threshold.
Some areas may have certain charges depending on exact location. Please ensure to check with us before ordering.
Shipping charges for Ireland and Scotland may vary.
We are proud to partner with Pall-Ex.
Larger generated orders will be delivered curbside by larger vehicles and provision will have to be made for unloading and moving by the customer by prior arrangement.
Our warehouse process web orders from Monday to Friday, orders are not shipped on Saturdays or Sundays. Orders before 12 noon are normally dispatched the same day.
Please note free shipping only applies to UK orders (Not including Scotland and Ireland.)
Our Delivery Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on the final checkout.
2. We are not responsible for delays outside of our control. If our supply of your goods is delayed by an event outside of our control then we will contact you as soon as practically possible. We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
3. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, you will have to re arrange delivery.
4. If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the goods from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from us we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
5. When you become responsible for and own the goods. The goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the goods to the address you gave us or you collect them from us. You own goods once we have received payment in full.
6. Reasons we may delay the supply of goods to you. We may have to delay the supply of goods to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes, update the goods or packaging to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and/or make changes to the goods as requested by you or notified by us to you.
Can you please ensure you have the correct equipment (forklift) to offload goods once they reach their final destination. All our Insulation and Fibre Cement products are to be handled with care.