Sorry, there are no products in this collection
EXTERNAL WALL RENDER , FLOORS,RAIN SCREEN INSULATIONS
Our Eco Bonus High Density Slabs are the perfect solution for Exterior Wall Insulation systems. Our range of Mineral Wool Insulation has been using sheathing as a procedure where the exterior surfaces of buildings are coated by using heat insulation plates without any gaps. In this process, heat plates are adhered and plugged onto the building surface, which is then plastered and painted.
Eco Bonus Thermal Insulation System offers all the materials necessary for application, from heat insulation plates to adhesion mortar and from the sheathing plugs to corner profiles, within a package system to you.
Long Lasting:Provides energy saving without any loss in performance throughout the life of the building.
Economical: Reduces the electricity consumed for cooling in summer, while keeping us warmer with less fuel in winter.
Healthy: Thermal comfort is achieved in buildings where thermal insulation system is applied. This prevents the transpiration and bacterial growth on the interior surfaces of buildings.
Sturdy: Resists surface tensions caused by hot/cold weather, rain, freezing and wind over time. Impedes internal stress and cracks on the walls, as well as rusting from the building’s load-bearing system, while preventing structural damage in natural disasters such as earthquake.
Selective: Allows internal/external water vapor to pass through the building to the other side, while preventing water leakage. Prevents building elements on the exterior wall of the building and containing reinforcements such as columns, beams, curtain walls, etc. from forming heat bridges.
Convenient: Easily adaptable to all kinds of surfaces and environmental conditions.
Seasonal: Provides a warm environment in winter and a cool environment in summer.
Environment friendly: Reduces environmental pollution due to less fuel consumption.
Light: The heat insulation system is light and does not put too much stress on the load-bearing system
When you’re an owner or a developer of buildings, using External Wall Insulation (EWI – sometimes referred to as ETICS) makes your property more thermally efficient and comfortable.
External Wall Insulation is an ideal option for your home if you need to refurbish the outside walls or improve its energy efficiency. External Wall Insulation is used to reinforce the thermal insulation performance of existing external walls by increasing the effectiveness of their thermal resistance value.
Look at External Wall Insulation to solve your heating issues and keep your building Non-Combustible. At Building Insulation Solutions, our Eco Bonus range of high-density mineral wool is BRE certified BS EN 13501-1 and has passed as A1 Non Combustible rated.
An EWI system is a construction approach in which the insulation layer is fixed to the outside of the wall and covered with a protective and decorative render, brick effect or cladding finish.
An EWI system is not a single component. It is a system comprising: an insulation layer, a protective (reinforced mesh) and decorative material.
We recommend using an insulation layer of high-density mineral wool.
A render finish is a base coat reinforced with mesh and then coated with a primer, and then a topcoat. In terms of house exteriors, render, dry cladding, or brick effect are three popular finishing’s. A render finish is a kind of concrete coating reinforced with wire mesh. This is then covered with an opaque layer and finished with a topcoat render application that could be smooth, textured, painted or even pebble-dashed finish. Dry cladding is a form of cladding used to achieve the appearance of traditional materials like timber, stone, or clay tiles.
Benefits of External Wall Insulation
- 🌧 🚨 Improved protection of external walls against rain penetration to the inside.
- Facade insulation for the protection of the external walls against rain penetration and increased comfort in the living or working rooms. External insulation is applied mainly on new buildings or old ones, when there is a risk that rainwater can penetrate to the internal rooms through cracks in the facade.
- Reduce your heating and energy bills with our external wall insulation. It will reduce heat loss and produce a more comfortable environment inside of your home. External wall insulation is the easy solution to reduce your heating bills by up to 25%.
- The external wall insulation has no gaps between the panels so cannot be penetrated by burglars. It’s also very energy efficient. Both these properties reduce draughts through walls and around window frames during winter months whilst keeping the house warmer in summer with its thermal break properties. The wool keeps out moisture and rain, provides a sound barrier, reduces noise pollution, prevents condensation and improves home security.
- Building the future is in your hands, literally. Redesigned external wall insulation has increased sound resistance without compromising on thermal performance. Stunningly sleek, it reflects a modern building back to its inhabitants in a beautiful and inviting way.
- Invest in more efficient wall insulation
- Warmer walls result in reduced condensation
- Increase your property energy efficiency rating (EPC)
Planning and building regulations for EWI
EWI is a building process that changes how your house's outer walls look.
UK Building Regulations are specific to each type of property, so it's important to find out whether your home requires local council planning approval before any work commences. External Wall Insulation can be a good investment, but there are some important rules and procedures that you need to follow. All our Façade Boards for ETICS solutions have an A1 reaction to fire classification and are all as standard BS EN 13501-1. This means you don’t need to worry about being restricted in terms of location and height.
The project-specific choice of EWI is determined by the existing wall type. For example, solid stone walls may be breathable and allow moisture to penetrate a little and be evaporated away. Using breathable MW insulation with a breathable non-acrylic external render or other finish will allow the wall to maintain its breathability.
The specific choice of EWI is determined by the existing wall type. Solid stone walls may be breathable and allow moisture to penetrate a little and be evaporated away. Using a breathable non-acrylic external render or other finish will allow your walls to maintain their breathability. Our range of Eco Bonus Mineral Wool is readily available depending on whether it is for EWI Rainscreen Insulation or for a Façade.
Solid brick walls may be impermeable to moisture penetration and non-breathable. Our high-density insulation slabs will suit all walls.
Buy External Wall Insulation