(£20 Ex Vat per roll) Pallet of 30 Premium Reinforcing Fibreglass Mesh for Rendering - 50m2 Roll
Regular price £600.00
Unit price per
Heavy duty grade 160gsm fiberglass reinforcing mesh coated with acrylic acid copolymer liquid is water, alkali and age resistant
- Excellent Tensile Strength
- Alkali and tear Resistant
- Long term durability
- Easy to use
- Reinforcing insulated renders
- Crack preventing when applying with plasters and tile adhesives
- Designed to ensure the best in binding to substrate on to the 1st layer of base coats
- Flat Board
- Layout, coating or mechanically formed GRC and reinforcing panels
It is an excellent reinforcing material for internal and external wall insulation systems.
For more information and specific orders Email us
Pallet contains 30 rolls.
Also available in packs of 1, 2 and 6.
|Quantity||Unit Price(inc Vat)|
Our reinforcing fibreglass mesh is a heavy duty 160g/m2 reinforced fibreglass mesh that can be used in a variety of applications. It can be used to render Smooth Wall surfaces free of visible joints and cleans off easily.
Why use fibreglass mesh in render systems?
Our mesh is designed to ensure that it binds well to substrate and the 1st layer of base coat where it is embedded.
- It is specially manufactured for reinforcement of internal and external wall insulation systems.
- The mesh has a high tensile strength, as well as increased impact resistance.
- High durable and resistant to chemicals.
- Reinforcing fibreglass mesh is sometimes used to reinforce concrete, cement, screeds, renders and plasters.
- Cost effective.
- Highly tear resistant.
Here are some of the main applications of fibreglass mesh:
The reinforced mesh allows for plastering and rendering, and it can be used in a wide variety of applications.
- Reinforcing insulated renders.
- Crack preventing when applying with plasters and tile adhesives.
- Used on High Density Mineral Wool for external rendering applications.
- Flat board.
Within both render systems and external wall insulation systems, the fibreglass mesh is embedded within the basecoat layer. The mesh needs to be embedded within the basecoat while it is still wet, and we recommend getting the mesh embedded within the middle of the layer of the basecoat, rather than too close to the surface or sitting right next to the wall. Its best use is on existing brick renders.
Mesh is used to help prevent cracking in certain buildings, particularly those exposed to high winds. During weather changes, the thermal expansion and contraction of your home’s external walls can cause cracking. Using reinforcing fibreglass mesh helps the building system flex with external weather changes.
There are a few different ways to get your fibreglass mesh:
Depending on the quantity, our orders will be sent on a free next working day (24hour) UK delivery service. If you are ordering a pallet of 30 rolls, then please allow 2-3 working days for your Fibreglass mesh to arrive.
For delivery to construction sites, please ensure the site is ready to receive (unload) the fibreglass mesh on arrival.